Monday, October 16, 2006

Container Plumbing and Pole

I have been working on the drainage system for the container. I have been to the plumber store at least a half dozen times buying and returning parts needed. This is a learning process for me. Hopefully I'm closer to getting it right. I've got the PVC pipes cut and laid out (but not glued). I still have to get someone to cut a pipehole in the steel container wall. You can only buy PVC pipe in 10' lengths. The shower stall required 2" pipes, but the sink required 1+1/2 pipes. Since I'm joining the sink pipe indoors, I only needed 2 feet of sink pipe. I had to buy 10 feet.

What to do with the other 8 feet? Viola! Since I needed 8 feet of pole for the curtain between the shower/toilet area, why not use the extra 8 feet as a curtain pole? Perfect solution. It makes a very fat pole for which you can not buy curtain holders. So I had to make a pair of pole holders from wood left over from the shower platform that I built.

3 comments:

plumbing said...

The ideas are great. It will be always better if we always save extra things and I'm sure we will still be able to use it for other purpose.

Plumb Right Plumbing said...

Nice blog and great information, which you have mentioned in your post.

Water Line Repair Services

Unknown said...





خدماتنا متميزة عن غيرنا في مجال التسريبات سربات المياه والعوزال وحل بطرق سليمة دون التدمير فعندنا في شركة ركن البيت افضل يوجد افضل الفنين الممتزين في مجال التسربات والكشف عنها بدون اي مشاكل من خلال الطاقم التي تم تدريبه في شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام فتعاملك معنا ستحصل علي خدمات متميزة

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات بجدة
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه