Monday, October 16, 2006

Traffic - Window vs Skylight

I thought that I was "out in the country". However there seems to be more traffic on this road than I thought there would be. As I was returning home one evening, I saw a curiosity seeker on an ATV stopped in front of my property looking at it from the road. He speed off when he saw my car turn onto the road. I am reconsidering whether to put a window on the south wall of the container for light and free solar heat. A window would attract even more curiosity. What do you think of a skylight instead?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn: Just catching up on your blog. I like the skylight idea if you can have it installed where you can ensure that there is no leakage. Talk to you soon.
Take Care,

Eleanor

Anonymous said...

I think a skylight would be a better solution to your situation and would also consider a window also but in a direction as to keep your security in mine from peeping toms.

Norm Odell

Anonymous said...

Carolyn - finally catching up on your entries. I think I'd go with a window & curtain as then YOU can see out. I think a skylite would be nice too, can you afford both?

Ginger